Hyrulean Guardians HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction thread

2 posters

Go down

Introduction thread Empty Introduction thread

Post by nanana Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:51 pm

General introduction thread

Introduce yourself too your fellow clan-mates here.
Be sure to include stuff like your likes/dislikes, hobbies, Warframe play-style(i.e. Tank/damage/support/solo/mutiplayer) and anything else that is interesting about you.

I'll start: My name is nanana and I've been playing Warframe for about a year or so. When it comes to my play-style i mostly do damage or support, i'm not very good with tanks. My general interests include Video games, reading, and writing.

Favorite video games: Dark souls 1 and 2, also warframe, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, and Saints row(2,3,4)

Favorite novels: Lord of the Rings series, A Song of Ice and Fire(Game of Thrones: The Book.), and Twilight

Well thats about it for me, now tell us all about you.
nanana
nanana
Knight Errant

Back to top Go down

Introduction thread Empty Re: Introduction thread

Post by -Revan- Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:18 am

Yeah, I'm Revan, nice to meet you.

I'm a defender, either running distraction while teammates heal up or going to their aid. Unless I am literally two miles away, I'll never leave them behind, but even if I am two miles away, I'll try to make it in taime. (GO LOKI GOOOOO!)

Favorite vidya games have to be...well, a lot. My top ten is WIndwaker, Child of Light, Borderlands 2, and many others that I'm a bit too tired at the second to list.

Man my life is boring, I got nothing else at the second XD

Oh wait, art, I really enjoy photomanipulation. So if my avatar and signature change a lot, that's why. You might notice my signature has ~Vash on it. That's actually from another site where I roleplay under that name. A few of the vets here will recognize me as -Vash- From a month or two ago.

Also, to explain my avatars, I don't discriminate between manly and girly, I just put up art I like. It varies. A lot. lol.

I tend to write here and there, by that I mean I write quite a bit. I may put some writing things up here for funsies.
-Revan-
-Revan-
Primarch

Location : Walking the line of Sanity and Insanity with Miss. Liddell.

https://hyruleanguardianshq.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum